Field Service Automation System
Field Service Automation (FSA) solutions can differ widely based on industry and intention of usage, varying from best applications for order scheduling to all other product suites for enterprises. In general, you can expect to see some or all of the following capabilities in a standard platform
- Scheduling and order management
- Vehicle/technician location tracking
- Job status updates
- Route optimization and GPS navigation
- Time tracking and driver logs
- Knowledge and asset repositories
- Parts and inventory management
- Integrated invoicing/payment processing
- Customer portals
- Regulatory compliance measures
Benefits of Field Service Automation?
- Efficient scheduling and dispatching (including redirecting technicians to customers based on expertise, location, and availability).
- Providing a singular window of visibility into all resources (including integration with backend systems like CRM, accounting, and inventory management).
- Comprehensive data analytics that provide insights into customer behavior and the ability to make better predictions.
- Technician location tracking with real-time job updates and vehicle tracking with GPS route optimization.
- Customer portals that facilitate real-time communication with technicians via messaging.
- Integrated payment processing and invoice generation.
- Regulatory compliance at every stage.